Prime Information Services provides highly-rated 5 Day CISSP Boot Camp to the Information Security and IT professional community.
The CISSP Boot Camp trains and prepares you to pass the premier security certification, the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®). Professionals that hold the CISSP have demonstrated that they have deep knowledge of all 10 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) Domains, and have the necessary skills to provide leadership in the creation and operational duties of enterprise wide information security programs.
Prime proprietary CISSP certification courseware materials are always up to date and synchronized with the latest (ISC) ² exam objectives. Training will be provided by academically bright expert instructors having years of experience in industry delivering the platform you need in order to pass the CISSP exam with flying colors. You will leave the Prime Boot Camp with the knowledge and domain expertise to successfully pass the CISSP exam the first time you take it.
- Access Control
- Applications Development Security
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Legal, Regulation, Investigation & Compliance
- Operations Security
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Security Architecture & Design
- Telecommunications & Network Security
- 5 full days of the best CISSP training in the industry ( 5days X 8 hours)
- In-person access to the top security experts in the industry.
- Prime compiled practice questions.
- Sample Question review on Day 5.
- Course textbook on all the CISSP domains.
- Exam Study Guidance by a CISSP course instructor during class.
- State of the art classroom
- Introduction & Conclusion Motivational soft skill training
- Lunch and snacks provided on each day of class.
4, Chowringhee Lane, ,
Block- 4, 3rd floor,
Krishnendu De CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor
19-06-10 09 am to 6pm
26-06-10 10 am to 6pm
03-07-10 10 am to 6pm
10-07-10 10 am to 6pm
17-07-10 10 am to 6pm
Call S Mukherjee (9051087040) or S Sengupta (9163700997)
Mail at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Categorised in: Training
This post was written by Sushobhan Mukherjee