Businesses today have to address a vast array of regulatory compliance needs around data privacy & security, intellectual property management. With high cost of non –compliance (penalties, license cancellations, downtime, etc.), enterprises are under pressure to ensure timely and robust third-party audits. Looking beyond regulatory compliance, enterprises in any case need to address the increasing possibility of vulnerabilities within mission critical applications and data, due to a constantly changing IT environment.
This is where Prime’s Security Audit & Testing services make a big difference. Other than being a certified and experienced Information Security Auditor, Prime brings to you a world-class service quality team dedicated to security, best-of-breed technology skills and leading partner tie-ups. What makes us stand out among normal Security Audit & Testing companies is our ability to not just recommend, but also execute the recommended changes to our customer’s IT environment.
Our Security Audit & Testing services are driven by decades of cumulative experience and a specialized team that combines cutting-edge technology tools and the vast power of human intelligence.
Vulnerability Assessment is the systematic examination of an information system (IS) or product to determine the adequacy of security measures. It helps to identify security deficiencies, provide data from which one can predict the effectiveness of proposed security measures, and confirm the adequacy of such measures after implementation.
- Discover and manage all network devices and applications
- Identify and remediate network security vulnerabilities
- Measure and manage overall security exposure and risk
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations
Benefits of this Service
- Enhanced ability to make effective security improvements to existing systems and applications.
- Enhanced ability to comply with regulatory requirements.
- More efficient allocation of available resources.
- Higher return on security investments.
- Can Compare Network current posture with SANS TOP 20 Vulnerabilities).
Web Application Audit
Through this service, we examine your website pages, applications and web servers to find security weaknesses and vulnerabilities that would give hackers an opportunity to do damage. Simply give us your domain and an email address and you will receive a complete report with the recommendations you need to take corrective action.
We'll quickly identify website security issues and then test your site routinely to keep it secure! There is nothing to install and our tests will not disturb your site or visitors.
The process tests your website pages for all of the known code vulnerabilities like:
- SQL Injection
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting)
- File Disclosure
- Remote File Inclusion
- PHP/ASP Code Injection
- Directory Traversal
Network Architecture Review
Prime’s highly experienced team of architecture professionals and partner ecosystem help customers enhance their network architecture by identifying the gaps in their existing network architecture and provide recommendations to address the same.
A penetration test is a method of evaluating the security of a computer system or network by simulating an attack by a malicious hacker. The process involves an active analysis of the system for any weaknesses, technical flaws or vulnerabilities. This analysis is carried out from the position of a potential attacker, and can involve active exploitation of security vulnerabilities.
- Enables you to see if your networks and web applications can be penetrated from the outside,
- Gives you a comprehensive list of all security vulnerabilities on your perimeter network,
- Allows an organization to schedule, contract, and execute third-party network assessments more quickly and cost-effectively while still gaining the benefit that comes from using the same commercial scanning tool,
- Provides an executive summary which details trends, architectural, and systemic issues,
- Provides a rapid and efficient inventory of the devices, services, and vulnerabilities of internet-connected networks.
Benefits of this Service
From a business perspective, penetration testing helps safeguard your organization against failure, through:
- Preventing financial loss through fraud (hackers, extortionists and disgruntled employees) or through lost revenue due to unreliable business systems and processes.
- Proving due diligence and compliance to your industry regulators, customers and shareholders. Non-compliance can result in your organization losing business, receiving heavy fines, gathering bad PR or ultimately failing. At a personal level it can also mean the loss of your job, prosecution and sometimes-even imprisonment.
- Protecting your brand by avoiding loss of consumer confidence and business reputation.
- Identifying vulnerabilities and quantifying their impact and likelihood so that they can be managed proactively; budget can be allocated and corrective measures implemented.
Any gaps in your application or network architecture leaves your employees, customers and partners prone to multiple threats such as identity theft, fraud and data theft. Prime’s security assessment services help you get a complete picture of your application and network level vulnerabilities to ensure that you can address all vulnerabilities well before they impact your business.
Configuration & Source Code Review
Prime offers best-in-class tools and manual analysis to carry out configuration and source code reviews. We ensure that all technology devices & applications are running with optimal security configurations and coding standards, in-line with industry best practices & compliance requirements.
Feeds from Facebook
Blog RSS Feed
- Cloud Security and Compliance IssuesA new report by Threat Stack and ESG (Environmental, […]
- How does WannaCry affect India?In emerging economies like India where the government […]
- Why ‘WannaCry’ must be a lesson for allMay 12, 2017 is one of the most dreadful days of the […]
- Facts & figures from Google Cloud Summit 2017Google Cloud Summit is one of Google’s most definitive […]
- Rising IoT market in IndiaWith the advent of digital economy, more curious […]