Today, enterprises are transitioning to real-time operations. This demands sharing accurate and up-to-date information with their business partner community like suppliers, retailers or customers. Viewing IT as a strategic advantage, CIOs aim to deploy architecture to provide access to all their employees anytime, anywhere and through any device – securely, reliably and seamlessly.
Senior management like CXOs strive to improve productivity and reduce the cost of operations through the deployment of emerging technology/applications like VoIP and video conferencing as well as application sensitive architecture that helps prioritize business applications over other applications in organizations.
Prime leverages its rich experience of converged, application aware, outcome-based network solutions based on multiple OEM technologies that has helped empower enterprises across verticals like BFSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Government/Public Sector units, IT and ITES for more than two decades. We understand the significance of real-time converged application-oriented network infrastructure solutions for the growth of an organization, which will lead to increased productivity and reduced costs.
Below are few domains where Prime Focus based on it’s skill and solution centric approach:
- Data Centre / Infrastructure Built,
- Computing (Server, Storage, Desktop),
- Networking (Routing, Switching, Connectivity LAN/WAN),
- Virtualization (Server Virtualization, Desktop VDI)
- Voice-Data Solutions
- Mailing Solution (On Premise/ Hosted)
- IT Security Implementation & Support (UTM, Firewall, IPS/IDS, DLP,Endpoint)
- RFID Based Access Control,
- Biometric Attendance Management,
- CCTV/IP Camera based Surveillance with analytic,
- Services associated with Linux and Windows Technologies (DNS, DHCP, AD, Group Policy, LDAP),
- Caching, Bandwidth Management Solutions,
- Internet/VPN/MPLS through telecom partners.