As an ICT service provider, Prime delivers Data Centre services, Enterprise-grade Cloud Services, Security services, Network services, Application services, Technology Integration services and related Managed service. Our Managed service plays a crucial role in providing end-to-end IT management services to transform an organization’s IT needs and align with current and future business needs.
Prime Managed Service helps you to build and operate your company’s critical IT infrastructure more efficiently, without having to move from your current site. With our resources, advanced toolset and proven ITIL-based service framework, you can improve the quality and reliability of your IT operation – with fewer headaches and lower risk.
Prime can design, procure, deploy, manage, support, maintain and expand your IT infrastructure just about anywhere including your company data centers, remote offices and collocation centers run by other service providers. As a result, you avoid the costs of managing hardware, can grow as your business dictates, and can focus your internal IT staff on strategy instead of maintenance.
- Specialist on Open Source platform & with its innovation, it can rule the world by its customized solution & own house development on plug-in.
- Specialists in delivering SLA-based, infrastructure management services
- Group of experts joined together to leverage their expertise (gathered knowledge for years in the renowned players on this sector) for you.
- Optimizing the cost in terms of tools without compromising the performance & quality bench-marking.
- Services being delivered using a proven global delivery model.
- Services are customizable, SLA-driven and offer an irresistible value proposition to organizations seeking improved ROI.
How can Prime add value to your investment?
- Meet stringent SLA expectations of business users, in terms of service availability and Performance on a 24X7 basis for the managed service.
- Enhance responsiveness to changing business needs by improving flexibility, speed of technology innovation and support.
- Realize productivity benefits and performance enhancement by streamlining IT processes using ITIL best practices.
- Ensure better return on invested capital by optimizing IT infrastructure through consolidations, capacity planning and new technology adoption.
- Improve security by developing relevant internal control frameworks &
- Enabling compliance to statutory / regulatory requirements.
Feeds from Facebook
Blog RSS Feed
Way forward on “Wannacry”ransomwareIt has been reported that a new ransomware named as […]
Infocon 2016 – a photo essayAs our monies, ideas, emotions flow through the […]
INFOCON 2016 – Mega Infosec Summit in KolkataWinter in Kolkata has different flairs like charming […]
Bringing Information Security to book – Infocon initiativeHow much information security is enough security ? […]
Infocon : 4 fundamental types of security risksThere are four fundamental types of risk in the order […]